Monday, January 9, 2012

Winter Sprint

 12x15 1/2 - $175.00










Last year, in February, the women from our quilting group spent a weekend at a resort.  They all quilted, but I just wanted to have an entire two days to paint.  I brought lots of my photos and was so happy to spend the entire weekend just painting - no cooking, cleaning, laundry - just pastels.  On Saturday evening, before it got dark, I took a walk by myself, and took lots more photos.  Came across about five deer all together, in the snow.  They saw me right away, but decided I wasn't a threat and so I was able to take a bunch of pictures.  Finally one sprinted away and I got a shot of it near a shed just running.  It made me smile to see how fast it was going.  Anyway, here's my version of it, in pastel.

No comments: